Imagine if Every Christian Prayed That the Supreme Court Would Protect Babies From Abortion
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 18, 2021
To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
• Supreme Court Unanimously Rules State Can’t Shut Down Catholic Adoption Agency That Won’t Compromise Its Values
• Nancy Pelosi: “I’m a Big Supporter” of Killing Babies in Abortions Up to Birth
• Supreme Court Upholds Pro-Abortion Obamacare 7-2, Rules Texas Can’t Overturn It
• Senator Says a 15-Week-Old Unborn Baby is a Human Being: “Follow the Science, a Baby is a Baby”
More Pro-Life News
• Southern Baptist Church Calls for “Immediate Abolition of Abortion Without Exception”
• Nancy Pelosi Has No Idea if a 15-Week-Old Unborn Baby is a Human Being
• Abortion Survivor Tells Congress: How Can Abortion be a Right When it Almost Killed Me?
• Josh Hawley: Fighting Abortion is Like Fighting Slavery Because “Every Person Has Equal Rights”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Supreme Court Unanimously Rules State Can’t Shut Down Catholic Adoption Agency That Won’t Compromise Its Values
In another huge victory for religious liberty, the Supreme Court has unanimously ruled that the state can’t shut down a Catholic adoption agency that refused to compromise its Christian values.
There are many components to good reporting, starting with preparation, adding context, and pointing out when a public official avoids answering questions.
The Supreme Court has upheld Obamacare for a third time — ruling 7-2 today that the state of Texas did not have standing to overturn the national health care program that pays for abortions.
A Republican senator had no difficult answering a question about whether a 15-week-old unborn baby is a human being. Nancy Pelosi couldn’t figure out the answer, but Republican Senator Joni Ernst had no trouble.
The Southern Baptist Church has voted at its annual meeting for a call to immediately abolish abortion without exception or compromise.
Nancy Pelosi can’t figure out that an unborn baby at 15 weeks is a human being.
Abortion supporters regularly point to women’s stories to justify their position.
Sen. Josh Hawley compared pro-lifers’ battle against abortion Wednesday to abolitionists fighting the “moral evil of slavery.”