Abortion-derived vaccines, the forgotten truths
June 18, 2021
(Mat 10:16) Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and simple as doves.
1) The use of the morally-tainted vaccines is acceptable for grave reasons, especially for the protection of the vulnerable, and on a temporary basis;
2) Moral necessity to receive such vaccines may include grave pressure or the need to take vaccines to keep one’s job, e.g., medical staff in hospitals;
3) In all cases, the Church and all people need to protest the production of these vaccines, and abortions, including abortions for medical research;
4) The following are imposed as duties on doctors and heads of families (PAV 2005):
- to use alternative vaccines (if they exist),
- to put pressure on the political authorities and health systems so that ethical vaccines are made available,
- to have recourse, if necessary, to the use of conscientious objection to abortion-derived vaccines (i.e. to refuse these vaccinations),
- to oppose by all legitimate means (in writing, through various associations, mass media, etc.) the abortion-derived vaccines,
- to create pressure so that alternative vaccines which are ethical are prepared,
- to request rigorous legal control of the pharmaceutical industry producers,
- to fight and to employ every lawful means in order to make life difficult for the pharmaceutical industries which act unscrupulously and unethically.
5) In no case should use of such vaccines be called a moral duty, or be praised; at best, like cannibalism in case of dire necessity, their use is regrettable;
6) A separate issue is the medical necessity of these vaccines (does the pandemic genuinely warrant the use of vaccines?), and their safety (the COVID vaccines are experimental, and some are novel in their mode of action); these issues are still disputed by those with the relevant scientific competence; therefore, reluctance by the general public to submit to vaccination is all the more understandable;
7) Morally acceptable vaccines do exist, or will be made available shortly—they may be difficult to access depending on where you live;
8) No one may be compelled to be vaccinated against their conscience.
9) While the virtue of justice, strictly speaking, does not forbid reception of these vaccines, the virtue of charity may lead Christians to forgo them, both for their own souls and in witness to the dignity of life.
Table of Vaccines: COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines
CATHOLIC WORLD REPORT SERIES
Thoughts and Sayings of Saint Margaret Mary: Peace- Trust- Abandonment
3. Bury all your misery in the mercy of the loving Heart of Jesus and think of nothing but of pleasing Him by forgetting self. Henceforth let Him do all that He wills in you, with you and for you.
Prayer request? Send an email to: PrayerRequest3@aol.com
"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.